Saturday, August 4, 2012

WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?

     As a SOCIAL ENTRENPRENEUR you need to be able to make your own decisions.  You need to learn to think for yourself...

SELF TALK AND AFFIRMATIONS are a great help here.
DO YOU USE AFFIRMATIONS?
If you haven't tried them yet ....give them a go.  Choose or make up about five that you can say to yourself a few times a day....preferably out loud.  (Saying them to yourself as you look yourself in the mirror is a powerful thing to do).
 


                                            Here's a few to start you off:


  • I love what I do and I do what I love.
  • I can do anything I set my mind to.
  • I make great decisions.
  • I am a magnet for opportunities.
  • I am a successful and confident entrepreneur.
Another option is to write them out on cards and keep them in your purse or wallet.  Pull them out and say them out loud several times a day.... 

GIVE YOURSELF A HAND UP.....

If you'd like this blog, come and connect with me on facebook - like my page...

                                         www.facebook.com/awesome2me

                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment