Friday, August 31, 2012

ENTER THE ENTREPRENEUR......

DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN ENTREPRENEUR IS?
I didn't even know how to spell the word 'ENTREPRENEUR' when I first entertained the thought of becoming one.  I thought it was just some rich person who had inherited their wealth and played with money a lot.

BUT I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT IT's A WHOLE LOT MORE!...
In fact I have discovered that actually, rather than the flamboyant ' playperson ' image in my mind, an entrepreneur is someone who has the capability and power to change the world if they want to.  
                        How can they do that?

Well....firstly, because an Entrepreneur is someone who recognized opportunities, is prepared to take risks, is always alert and awake for new innovations and ideas, and someone who is prepared to take responsibility for what they do with their money.


FOR ME...IT'S LIKE BEING GIVEN A KEY TO A NEW  WORKPLACE, WHERE I CAN EXPERIENCE USING MY IMAGINATION, CONSULTING MY HEART AND USING MY CREATIVITY....AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
YOU GET TO NAVIGATE YOUR UNIVERSE IN THE COMMAND SEAT!
OK.....let me share with you some tips to get you started if you are interested in leaving the herd of 'work for my pay' ERs and taking charge of the journey of your life.
  • Be willing to be responsible for all areas of your life.  
  • Don't be concerned with what anyone else thinks....for sure there'll be an outcry when you want to do something different from everyone else.
  • Be conscious of where you are heading and why....this gives you direction  (Check out my earlier post about finding your North Star).
  • Instead of asking "How can I make money?".....ask "How can I help people/the world?"
  • What do I just love to do?
I'm excited writing this post, thinking of many of you who may be thinking of other possibilities.....Life is just one exciting journey.   
Thankyou to you my friends for sharing it with me....find me on facebook....like my page....
                                                    www.facebook.com/awesome2me 

See you next time.....Last tip.....Shhhhhhh......(start by learning how to spell ' Entrepreneur' and start writing it next to your name for the next week).


No comments:

Post a Comment