Tuesday, July 3, 2012

IS PROCRASTINATION A NECESSARY FACTOR TO SUCCESS?....A PERSONAL TAKE.

     I've been tussling with a challenge over the past couple of weeks...     and found myself asking the question....


Is my work progressing and moving forward? or am I indeed going round the mulberry bush and chasing my own tail?...and that brings me to the number 1 question I'm asking myself lots just now....


     Is procrastination really that bad?..


.....And before you race to answer "YES"....think about this.....


Your future self ....as a being filled with WELLBEING might well think to them self...


     "I need time to dream.....to imagine...to conceive the big picture....to imagine what could be possible...."


So how do you know if you are procrastinating?
Here are a couple of ways I can tell (I'm sure you have your own....would love you to share them with me):

  • When I start to know the TV show times.
  • When my car gets really messy inside and needs a good wash and polish inside and out.
So on the weekend I shook myself strongly, and undertook a ritual to usher in a new phase of life ....ACTIVATED ME!.....What was the ritual you ask?.......I cleaned out my car, washed, and then polished it...Aahh..!  (more on rituals and the ways your future self can use them for success in a later post).
Share your "procrastinator busters" for WELLBEING .  Your future self will thank you sincerely.
See ya!  .......leave your comment below.
                 www.succeedandgrow.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment