Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HOME BUSINESS NEWSFLASH!

     I was waiting at the traffic lights today..


...and as I waited I looked around......at other drivers (you can do some great personality identification training while you wait at traffic lights)...
..at the sky.....and lots of other random things.  In the distance I noticed a sign.  At first I could hardly see it ....but the more I looked, the bigger the sign seemed to get.
The sign said:

        MAKING A LIVING IS NOT MAKING A LIFE.
It got me thinking so much......It made me remember the times in my life where I was "Making A Living", and all the feelings that came with it.....Yes, I got a regular pay, but I never allowed myself to THINK BIG AND OUTSIDE THE BOX of my job.  Yes, I had security, but there was a lack of being excited with my life.

MAKING A LIFE has seen me turn the tables and move on to become an ENTREPRENEUR.  That was scary!  Straight away I was dancing with excitement.  No security, risks taken routinely.......often I wondered what I was doing.  No security net, AT ALL......But you know what.......

I'm totally excited by life.....by everyday.....

And.....I'll let you in on a secret......to make the change, you have to do some soul searching and ask yourself  the following question:

DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS THAT YOU WANT?.....and if you don't then it will help immensely if you stop right now and have a good think about how you want you're life to be. Would you like to become an entrepreneur ?   Wow! I'd love to hear what comes up for you......

Find our free success strategies short course by visiting:
                                            www.facebook.com/succeedandgrow     
Come and visit us and like our page......See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment