Thursday, September 6, 2012

THREE EXERCISES TO MAKE YOUR WELLBEING WORLD ROCK!

ALL OF US WORK IN SOME WAY...THE HOW WHAT AND WHERE are completely our decisions.  
Are you tired of just feeling like you're on a journey that has no end and with a destination you have not much control over.  I have felt this way in the past.....and I know what an uninspiring place it can be....there seems to be only enough energy to live and not much else.
I've come to realize that I am the only person on the planet who can change this situation.

TUNING INTO MY NORTH STAR (AKA...MY MAIN LIFE GOAL), has changed my life.  It has given me purpose, energy and drive that I never thought I possessed.  You can have this too.  

TIME TO CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS....FOR OUR THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS.





EXERCISE FOR TODAY:
Think of a most fabulous thing you would like to experience/work at/have....and so on.
If you don't believe you have the power to do this, start with something small....have a game.
So maybe something like.... "What I want is.....a great compliment paid to me today".


Now, opportunities, like signposts will present themselves in line with that goal.  And all just by you focusing on WHAT IS IT THAT YOU TRULY WANT.  How cool is that?

Everything that crosses our path, we can now see is a reflection of the choices we make and our belief in our North Star (Life Goal).  
Mostly in life, we tend to think of what we don't want ...(I hope no one is angry at work today.....I hope I get a lunchtime today.....Work is such a stress out)

EXERCISE 2:  (Similar to the previous exercise....but focusing more on the story of what you really want in life).  
Throughout the day say to yourself...."What I Want Is....".  Carry a pocket pad and write down the answers that come up for you....You may be surprised at what you have written down when you review your answers at the end of the day.  You can run this exercise over a week if you want to. 

EXERCISE 3:  Over a day, every time you start thinking "This is what I don't want", re frame that thought by saying to yourself (Or anyone else within earshot)
                                "WHAT I WANT IS....."

If you'd like to continue this conversation, connect with me on face book or join my blog......see ya!

                                           www.facebook.com/awesome2me        


No comments:

Post a Comment