Saturday, May 12, 2012

APPRECIATION....HOW THIS IS DIFFERENT TO BEING "GRATEFUL FOR"?

     Say the word 'APPRECIATION' out loud.........Then say....."I am grateful".....
                                WHAT DO YOU NOTICE WITHIN YOURSELF?

     To me, the word 'APPRECIATION' creates a much more generous feeling inside me.  I experience a more warm feeling of contentment, fulfillment and achievement when I am in APPRECIATION mode then when I am thinking "I am grateful for....".

     So , as part of developing our HOLISTIC BUSINESS (SUCCEED AND GROW), we begin everyday with putting on our APPRECIATION HATS.

     We believe that APPRECIATION is an essential TOOL in the TOOLBOX when creating and developing a HOLISTIC BUSINESS.  
           
          With our APPRECIATION HATS on today, I feel much appreciation for the subscribers of our new blog. Thank you all..... It is people like you who make it possible for people like us to follow our dreams.  By the simple act of becoming a subscriber it shows you are open people who are not afraid to keep on discovering.  That is a powerful strength to have in life.

     SUPER TIP ON THE PATH TO YOUR FUTURE SELF!
Put on your "APPRECIATION HATS" each morning and feel that feeling as you approach the work and play in your day......Your FUTURE SELF will run to meet you!

Come join us in creating your own HOLISTIC HOME BUSINESS.       
Find us at   www.succeedandgrow.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment